Thursday, August 21, 2008

Surviving the Maze


We survived the sunflower maze today. A few rules:
1. Wear the bug spray. I could post pics of my bugbites but that would be gross.
2. Sunflowers are heavy. They also fall at about the same height as the human face. If you are following someone and the flowers are hanging over the path and the person you are following is pushing the flowers away they will whack you in the face on the way back. Do not follow too closely.
3. Don't be the person that has to be rescued from the maze at the end of the day by the staff.
4. Have fun.

1 comment:

Becki said...

I guess another rule is:
5: Follow the right hand wall

since you guys made it out before anyone else!
It was great seeing you! Keep blogging and drop me an e-mail from time to time.

Much Love, Becki

PS Sho-chan says "Hello" and "Thanks for everything."

PPS Another "Thank you" from me for the wedding/ birthday/ anniversary present.

PPPS You'll have to tell me what books you end up getting with the BORDERS card